This weekend mindfulness meditation retreat at the Yarra Valley Living Centre is the perfect opportunity to experience deep relaxation and connect to the stillness within you.
Paul and Maia Bedson will help you to learn and practise techniques that will deepen your experience of meditation and provide you with long-term support through stress and uncertainty.
The program is structured to gently lead you into the heart and essence of meditation. There will be a series of detailed teachings on how to meditate, accompanied by a sequence of meditation practise sessions. This retreat is well suited for both beginners and experienced meditators wishing to deepen their meditation.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn a range of effective tools for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Understand the nature of the thinking mind – its strengths and limitations
- Understand how ‘excessive thinking’ leads to stress and how stress affects your health and wellbeing
- Learn to relax physically, unwind emotionally and calm a busy mind
- Acquire skills for dealing with anger and frustration, becoming less emotionally reactive and therefore more tolerant
- Develop self-esteem and compassion as you connect with your true, spiritual nature.
- Enjoy plant-based wholefoods and time to rest and restore your body and mind.
Location: The Gawler Foundation, Yarra Valley Living Centre, 55 Rayner Court Yarra Junction
For more info: http://gawler.org/retreats-and-services/wellbeing-and-prevention-retreats/
To book call 1300 651 211 or email