- This event has passed.
Spotswood Community Centre – Monday Evenings
March 6 - April 10
You will be shown:
- Positions within which to practice meditation
- Breathing practices
- Developing mental focus
- Meditation practice
You will have the opportunity to practice all elements of the technique.
A technique outline provided at end of course to facilitate daily practice at home.
- Learning a meditation practice is work…not relaxation.
- It can be hard. It can be difficult. It can be frustrating, scary, boring, and annoying.
- It is a “practice” because it takes repetition to build this skill.
- It is “practice” because over time it leads us to a place of ‘mastery’.
If you are interested in the idea of learning a meditation practice but have little or no experience of actually doing it, then this introductory course may suit you.